- Dual Sabre ES9018C2M DAC
- Dual Sabre 9601K amp chip
- Native playback of DSD up to 5.6MHz
- 75mW + 75mW @ 32ohm unbalanced
- 150mW + 150mW @ 32ohm balanced
- Dual clocks (44.1kHz/48KHz)
- Dual microsd slot
- 16GB onboard memory
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- 10 band equalizer
- Custom OS based on Linux kernel (NOT skinned Android) – but will support some Japanese streaming services
- ACG balanced mode (same as DP-X1)
- 15 hours playback time (96kHz FLAC on unbalanced output)
Initial impressions are very positive especially from a price performance ratio.
earphonia.com will look to do a full review over the coming weeks.