We have just received the latest the Opus 3 digital audio player produced by theBit company from Korea.
Our team at earphonia.com was pretty impressed by the Opus 2 player so we have high hopes for this new DAP from the The BIT Co.
- Native DSD Playback (X-MOS Include)
- 24bit / 192kHz High Resolution Sound
- 4” Touch display (IPS Panel)
- Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC
- ARM Cortex-A9 1.4GHz, Quad-Core CPU & DDR3 1GB
- Internal Memory 64GB
- External microSD card up to 256GB
- Metal Body ( Tempered Aluminum ), Metal Wheel Volume
- WI-FI : 801.11b/g/n ( 2.4GHz )
- Bluetooth 4.0( A2DP, AVRCP )
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Supports 3rd Party Streaming Application
earphonia.com will be doing a full review over the coming weeks.